Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quick Update from Ethiopia

Click the link below to follow David's trip. This will be my only communication with him as well for the next 10 days so we will be reading along together. Keep praying for him and selfishly I ask for prayers for me. I have never gone even 1 day without talking to him so this is already hard. I am thinking about him constantly and wishing by the grace of God that an email or random text would just appear from him. But, at the same time, I don't want him thinking about me or how to figure out a way to reach me...I want him to be too busy changing the world for Jesus!!!!



Ordinary Hero Blog: New OH Team Off To Ethiopia!!: I am soooo excited to announce that this OH Mission Team left yesterday for Ethiopia. This was not a team we publicized to get people to j...

No comments:

Post a Comment