Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quickly

Because the kids are needing some attention and I am needing some pain medicine, this will be quick...promise!
Went back to my surgeon today. Drain is still draining right at 100 mls/day so I still have Darcy as my sidekick. It's okay. I knew she wouldn't be coming out today and honestly I am used to her now so...whatever.
I also got my final expansion in the left breast and will have one more expansion next Wednesday which will be the final one for the right side.
I am doing much better this week emotionally. I'm getting sleep now which I see is helping a lot. For weeks I was only getting 3-4 hours each night so my doctor prescribed some Ambien and that made for one great night sleep last night.
OK - that's all for now friends. See, this was short for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment