Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nevermind

I take back what I said in the previous blog. I just got home from Kate's house and the pain, grief, and overwhelming heartache has set in. I cannot even begin to express the guilt that I feel that breast cancer took my friend and not me. Why her? It was all I could do to answer "yes" when her sweet family asked if I was doing well with my health. I felt like I was rubbing it in or something.

And then the kicker of it all...Tim pulled me aside and said that Kate had left something for me but that he wanted to give it to me when there weren't so many people around. That's my sweet friend...always thinking of others even in her own pain and suffering.
I miss her so much!!!
Please keep praying for her husband and family. And I also selfishly need some prayers too as I try to work through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment