Saturday, August 14, 2010

Showing Off...

Just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate you all praying about my upcoming needs with childcare and help so that I can get to my appoinments at St Thomas Hospital each week. Within 24 hours of posting that last post, God not only showed up and provided, but He truly showed off! Every single need that I have has been taken care of. That means I have been provided help 4 days every single week through October by the wonderful community that I live in. I just could not believe that things would work out so quickly. I absolutely knew that God would provide...there was never any question about that. But the speed at which it occured blew me away.

So, thank you to my sweet friends who have committed to serving my family for the next 6-7 weeks, and for those of you who couldn't help out in this way, thank you for keeping the prayers coming. They are being heard, and they ARE being answered. Love and hugs to each of you.

3 comments: