Saturday, May 15, 2010

He's Done It Again...

He's done it again...The Lord has yet again provided me with a word of scripture that spoke directly to my coming tests.
Monday and Tuesday are big days for me. I will have my ECHO to check my heart function (my last one was back to normal), an MRI to check for any cancer recurrence, labwork, and oncology appointment to get all of my results. The closer it has gotten, the more nervous I have gotten and the more nervous I have gotten, the more the devil has filled my head with negativity. So, during my quiet time this morning, the Lord spoke this to me...
Psalm 112:7 - They do not fear bad news, they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.

So, anytime a negative thought enters my mind, I immediately start speaking this verse and I start to focus on the fact that the Lord has told me that I am healed and that these tests will all be perfectly fine.

Keep me in your prayers and I will certainly keep you all updated of my test results. Love and hugs to each of you!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you this week...I pray all of your tests go well! See you again soon!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete