Monday, April 5, 2010

Lots of You Have Asked...

I am working on a post about the raw food lifestyle that I have adopted and it is coming sometime this week. This is still very new to me so I want to see how it's all going to play out before I blog about it. Plus, there is just so much information that I want to relay to each of you about the benefits of a mostly raw diet that I need to decide how I want to blog this. Would you be interested in seeing the reasoning behind eating this way and how each type of food is beneficial to our health? Or would you rather just see how this type of lifestyle is changing my life? Or both?

Leave comments and let me know what you would rather me do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to hear what you buy and where and how you go about preparing your food! I ordered the book and it should be here very soon. I couldn't put yours down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! glad i checked this! i didn't realize it until a few days ago but the raw food's class this month is going to be this wed the 7th at 12:30 and not next week. let me know if you still want to follow me or i could also give you the address. this month's food is breakfast foods and the lesson topic is square foot gardening. i hope you can come..sorry for the short notice! i'll be bringing leila...your kids are welcome to come too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need it all, but mainly how to get started practically!

    K :)

    ReplyDelete