Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Updating

So I just realized that I need to update on some of the things that I wrote on the previous post. So, staying true to the format that I LOVE, here is a list :)
1. Shawnna - her scan showed that the chemo IS working. Her liver is looking better so they are pushing forward and she will continue that chemo. PRAISE!
2. Me - my MRI came back normal indicating that the tingling must be a pulled muscle or a pinched nerve. I'm thrilled beyond belief about that and the reassurance that there is NO mets to the spine. On another note though, while scanning, they just happened to find a nodule on my thyroid. My oncologist is 99% sure it's nothing related to cancer so she put this issue in the hands of my PCP. I'm waiting on bloodwork results and will have several scans next Monday and Tuesday to try to find out what this nodule is.
3. Alfreda- I was informed about this lady who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer in my city. She has no support system and has young children. I'm going to call her tomorrow and talk with her and see what I can do to help her. Please pray for her and me that I will be encouraging to her and know how to best help her.



Philippians 4:19 - And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment