Thursday, August 6, 2009

Asking for Prayers

I am writing this short entry to ask everyone who reads this to please pray for my chemo buddy Kate. She is having a really hard time right now. Her porta-cath through which she gets her chemo is leaking and thus has to be taken out. She's been running a fever for a full week and they are thinking this is the cause. She still has several chemos left so pray that her veins hold out. Also she got word this week that her insurance is rescinding her coverage and thus not paying for anything. This is a HUGE ORDEAL!!! I have seen my bills from Vanderbilt and cannot even fathom having to pay for them. Being a cancer patient costs a lot physically, emotionally, mentally, and financially. Please pray that God will allow this situation to be worked out quickly and that the insurance company will be forced to pay. I can't tell you how this has burdened my heart today so I know that the burden is much worse for her and her husband. I'm praying for them and ask that you do the same.

2 comments:

  1. God is with you.
    il be praying for her and for you, as well.

    ReplyDelete