Monday, July 20, 2009

U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E

I am in shock! I just got word from a friend today that another "sister" who had breast cancer last year has had a recurrence and it has spread to her liver. To be honest, I have not met this girl in person, but I know a lot about her through a mutual friend. I feel like I know her because of that common thread that we share. Words cannot even say how much my heart hurts for her and her family right now. She is a mommy with 3 little girls and is only 30 years old. This hurts so bad and I just have to wonder why she is having to go through this again.

Please... I ask that anyone who may read this blog regularly or may have just stumbled upon it today, you checked it out for a reason and that reason is to PRAY! Please pray for another miracle healing for this sweet girl. Please pray for her family and friends to know what to do and how to support her and her family best.

4 comments: