Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Tears...

So I am sitting here in tears this morning but they are tears of joy. God has still yet surprised me with the news that chemo will start on Friday!!! Yes, in just 2 days...and yes, just 1 day later than originally planned. He has worked it out so that my heart scan can be done the morning of chemo so that we can get things going. I am amazed that throughout this whole long 2 weeks of waiting, wondering, crying out to God, and getting frustrated yet learning a deeper trust has resulted in just a 1 day delay. I can literally see God putting His hands behind His head and crossing His feet just smiling down at me and saying "Kelly, just keep giving it all to me and I will work this out in ways you cannot imagine. Don't forget that My ways are higher than your ways."

3 comments: